Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
In my quest to understand #LeadershipFlow I have interviewed several amazing leaders who show up in flow:
– “Marathon Don” Kern, a world record holder in the Marathon (7 marathons/7continents in under 26 days) and the race director for the Grand Rapids, MI Marathon.
– Jason Kornoely – an amazing 3rd grade teacher who turns learning into games for the benefit of his students – the effect, they beg to learn more.
– Scott Murray, a leader in the slow food/organic farming movement. He is teaching communities how to bring agriculture back into culture, even if they are in an urban environment.
Now I need your help. I want to interview more leaders like this. The people who show up and make the world a better place. Think of an individual, a super performer, who makes amazing things happen all around them – people become better, results skyrocket, and everyone seems to benefit. This is a sign that #LeadershipFlow is in action. Does anyone pop into your mind? I would like to interview them and share how they create great outcomes as leaders.
Here’s a more detailed list for identifying possible interviewees:
1) They get incredible results.
2) People want to follow them and work for and with them.
3) They bring out the best in others.
4) They are passionate about what they do.
5) They have a powerful vision of what is possible.
6) They are a leader you follow and they inspire you to great things.
7) They show up as a powerful presence, they exude a can and will-do attitude.
8) They are hyper focused on their goal.
9) They overcome obstacles and they often move beyond the status quo.
Don’t worry about the following:
1) Specific roles or titles.
2) Economic status.
3) Certain industries.
4) Certain demographics.
Please share who you think I might want to interview at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @croftedwards
(PS, if you feel it is necessary, please do not hesitate to get their permission first.)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.